Sunday 12 September 2010

traviata first night

Well a very exciting first night with a change of Violetta after Act One.  Our hearts went to the our soprano and one cannot imagine how disappointed she must have felt.  I hope she felt everyone's encouragement with our champagne glasses in the Brindisi!  But what a wonderful debut from Ailyn!!  A truly eventful evening followed by a fab party in that house!!!!  Couldn't decide what perfume to wear!  Renato and Tony of TOP form - lots of photos to follow, I'm sure!  Mashed potato much appreciated by sad Brits missing the humble spud.  Also good to have a glass of red wine - certainly a first for me as it is not really an option over here and is not perhaps the obvious choice with tempura or sushi.

Day off tomorrow - hurrah!  Off to Kamakoura and hopefully a bathe in the sea.  Why do I always end up writing these blogs at one in the morning when I cna barely spell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment